Saturday, August 13, 2011

Movie: Source Code

Just saw this movie last night and I can't stop thinking about it! It's really mind bending, it keeps you thinking, even after its over.

If you haven't seen a trailer it's about a guy (Stevens played by Jake G.) who is in a program called "Source Code;" the program only allows him to go into the train 8 minutes before it blows up. He is sent there, by a secret government organization, as Sean, the guy in the mirror, and he needs to figure out how the train blows up. I don't really want to tell you more because I don't wanna give anything away. I even said less than the trailer, I think. The less you know about it, the better the movie experience will be!

I think I'm actually gonna watch it again tonight with my brother. Watch it and tell me what you think!

So instead of the trailer, here are the first 5 minutes of the film. Go rent it to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment